Are You Looking for a Home?We’re going to start by getting you pre-qualified with a lender. We'll need to figure out exactly what you are looking for in a home, 2 story or one? How many bed/baths? How many square feet? Lot and lots of questions so we can narrow down the search. Once we have your pre-qualification letter we’ll set you up on a search for the cities or neighborhoods where you want to live. You will receive updates daily on new homes on the market and any price reductions that are posted. Here’s where your involvement comes in, I ask you to search through the homes that come into your email daily and when you see a property that peaks your interest we’ll get out that day! The market is moving fast and furious. The good homes move fast. I like to get clients out during the week since everybody else goes out on the weekend and sellers can receive multiple offers, this gives you the advantage of getting first dibs. Once we find the property we’ll draw up the contract. When we have an accepted contract we will work together until the day you get the keys, and hopefully beyond, as your future needs change.
Listing Your Home?When I interview with you to list your home I’ll supply you with the information you’ll need to make a smart and educated choice, whether listing with me or any other agent. I want “us” to be a good fit. Trusting your Listing Agent is very important. We’ll cover information on the current market, comparable sales of homes in your neighborhood and strategies for selling your home. I’ll make sure your home is marketed locally and across the nation! Most people searching for a home begin their search on the internet. I’ll have your home on dozens of websites and I’ll be able to share with you how many people are viewing your home via the internet. We’ll re-evaluate weekly to make sure the pricing and marketing plan is performing effectively. When we receive an offer we’ll review it, accept or counter. I’ll keep you informed on how the sale is progressing with the escrow company, the buyer’s agent and right through to closing.
How I Can Help You Buy a HomeWhether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process. By working with me, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value. Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale. When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How I Can Help You Sell a HomeHelping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional